Top 5 Essential Oils
Posted by Wendy Dabek on May 30, 2018. 0 Comments
So many of our customers have been coming into our store asking for essential oils, that we launched a line of West Lake Cosmetics Essential oils.
Essential Oils are wonderful in diffusers, dyer balls, bath and to mix with coconut oil. Make you space feel like a spa. Here are the 5 top picks at West Lake Cosmetics store.
1. Lavender Every Home should have this bottle for burns, scalds. It is a natural antibiotic, antiseptic and helps with sleep. My favorite.
2. Peppermint It helps with respiratory system ,circulation, and antiinflammatory. Many customers use this for headaches, keeps mice, fleas and ants away.
3. Tea Tree It is used to teat all sorts of infections, ringworm, sunburn, acne, athlete's foot. I use this one in my car diffuser and in my bath.
4. Eucalyptus This wonderful oil cools in the summer and protect in the winter. It is best known for its effectiveness against coughs and colds.
5. Rosemary This antiseptic oil is used in the treatment of muscular sprains, arthritis, arthritis, depression, fatigue and flu. For the sportsman, cook and gardener, rosemary is invaluable.